Tuesday, June 3, 2008

4 days after 30th of May- MMU revisit..


A journey back to my old uni....takes me just merely 35minutes now compared to the 45 minutes to 1 hour drive. The new KL-Putrajaya link that cost me rm4.00 compared to the RM1.30 usual way. The distance shortens from 55km to 40km by using this new highway. Maybe it is worth paying more for the toll and saving 15km petrol.....

The new phase has finally completed in my uni.....but i think i will not have the chance to try those facilities. It is still the usual hot and deserted place.....nothing has change but just a few trees to the difference. It's empty and distinct to me compared to those days........although it is still the same MMU......but its no more the one i know.

Maybe everyone has graduated.....and gone with their own dreams. What is left is the place but the friends and memories just laid behind me to be remembered. haih....those days...those happy study life...

No comments: