Wednesday, May 21, 2008

10 Days b4 30th of May- "The Interview"

Is lying that easy?......I will say a No to that~! Why am i still doing "charity" to that. A simple fact and common sense that if one wants to impersonate others ...there should be a preparation of a given information first to that person! Why does this simple little common sense does not flash across this proud guy. Money and projects biddings are their main priorities, rather other stuff is just nothing more important in their eyes.

A first stupid interview of my life time to be forced to attend! By attending it, i lied , impersonated, degraded, tarnish my own name for that. The result? got rejected surely what else for a last minute company culture having the guts to do things last minute w/o planning or whatsoever. I wonder why on earth everything inside is that messy? Cz the damn culture is there.....no wander sudden 5 staffs beh tahan. There's no balance in it....as someone told me that a sugarcane put through the squeezing machine for extracting the juice from it......people normally only put it through for 3 times or so.......but no.you will suffer the extraction of the juice for maybe 50 times? if possible 100 times! Pity the sugarcane.....

Nevertheless, what has been done is done.......waste time and effort and also my reputation.... The culprit that force me into this rather has the guts to ask me why i got rejected.........oh how smart of him! Don't he know he should be blamed and maybe brief me some info b4 going for it? Selfish and brainless brat........

No comments: