Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yong Peng,Batu Pahat, Kluang, JB

Southern part of Peninsula Malaysia....hmm not bad get to see some areas although mainly concentrating on my work. Yong Peng is just another small town but in here i can see that their land is just too much to be spared of. You can never see a high rise apartment there or hardly see a double storey house. Some says the some food there is nice but i only happen to taste the wantan duck mee. The first thing i observed here is the extended high poles of television antennas from every house. It is like everyone is competing to place it higher ! I don't see any ASTRO DISH here....all I see is those super high TV antennas. They only tune to Singaporean channels which provides them more than enough entertainment than Astro.

As for Batu Pahat, it's another developing city! There is the usual Hypermarkets competition, the Complexes..and a developing entertainment city well on the way. Every form of entertainment will be focused there. A city to be boomed in near future i think. As for food? nope I didn't have much time to try it. And as for the location, I observed mainly Oil palms plantation and many of them.

In Kluang, there were much happening at nights in this town. Maybe because I was there for the weekend working. There were many tasty food as my alpha roomate told me haha. With some years of staying there, he also said the Chong Hwa Independence School is a must visit....hahaha...but what a pity...I hadn't a chance. Some other friends said that the ikan bakar by a chinese opposite this school tasted nice. Some say the pork satay here is a must try. And some say the roti bakar from Old Rail....and many more...

In JB, of course is just another city but it changed quite a lot since I last stepped here. They Danga Bay, the Tebrau city, the something "walk" near the custom where there is a long alley of hawker food, the Nasi Ambang. ...

No comments: